A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
Sex Magic - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: The Crooked Barstool (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Chats (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Sex Magic (/showthread.php?tid=58)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Sex Magic - Spears - 09-08-2021

(08-08-2021, 11:19 PM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote: Is it ok to like men?

I have eyes* for anyone tasty ..

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGpUNmO8B53SElZ967-iE...A&usqp=CAU]
(That sexy beast is in Shadow and Bone! Calahan Skogman)

[Image: giphy.gif]

*I'm always perving at women, but I only like to taste the big boys Big Grin

RE: Sex Magic - Necro - 09-08-2021

Taste eh..

[Image: noted-note.gif]

RE: Sex Magic - Spears - 09-08-2021

(09-08-2021, 01:23 PM)Necro Wrote: Taste eh..

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: Sex Magic - Phoenix32 - 22-08-2021

I'm a real live girl!....wait, but it's the Internet though, I can't be a girl. When I was with my soon to be ex wife people often thought I was a man because I was mentioning having a missus. Confusing them altogether. Confusing them even more now I have a boyfriend Big Grin

RE: Sex Magic - ShaneU - 22-08-2021

(22-08-2021, 01:06 PM)Phoenix32 Wrote: I'm a real live girl!....wait, but it's the Internet though, I can't be a girl. When I was with my soon to be ex wife people often thought I was a man because I was mentioning having a missus. Confusing them altogether. Confusing them even more now I have a boyfriend Big Grin

[Image: reading-ikea-intructions-big-lebowski-confused.gif]

RE: Sex Magic - ari101 - 23-08-2021

ah, so tusk is a girlie? I would insert the surprised face here, but the closest thing I see to a surprised face is confused but unhappy looking - I miss the one with the open mouthed stare Big Grin

I have some lady bits too Smile

I had a few surprises previously back on boards, but I think for most people I was still unaware of, there were no other new surprises in this thread.

I've been attempting to alter the storage system in my brain to make it easier to get the words right for more than the 'traditional' basics pac Despite being absolutely accepting of non-binary/fluidity/trans (whatever makes anyone happy in their own skin), if my brain has had a chance, it will try put people in one of the two main boxes as soon as I meet them, and build an identity/image in my mind on that foundation. I'm not so old (80s baby), but I hope for younger generations it is an automatic thing not to do this, as they grow up with lots of commonplace positive example of trans, fluidity and non-binary peoples. My own brain and it's trained defaults are a work in progress Big Grin

I had been working on putting 'Distinguished Guests' in my vocab, instead of Ladies & Gentlemen, though it seems Welcome Fellow Sheep Nutter Friends will do just as well for a Reveal pac

RE: Sex Magic - Diamonds of Frost - 23-08-2021

(23-08-2021, 12:17 AM)ari101 Wrote: ah, so tusk is a girlie? I would insert the surprised face here, but the closest thing I see to a surprised face is confused but unhappy looking - I miss the one with the open mouthed stare Big Grin

I have some lady bits too Smile

I had a few surprises previously back on boards, but I think for most people I was still unaware of, there were no other new surprises in this thread.

I've been attempting to alter the storage system in my brain to make it easier to get the words right for more than the 'traditional' basics pac Despite being absolutely accepting of non-binary/fluidity/trans (whatever makes anyone happy in their own skin), if my brain has had a chance, it will try put people in one of the two main boxes as soon as I meet them, and build an identity/image in my mind on that foundation. I'm not so old (80s baby), but I hope for younger generations it is an automatic thing not to do this, as they grow up with lots of commonplace positive example of trans, fluidity and non-binary peoples. My own brain and it's trained defaults are a work in progress Big Grin

I had been working on putting 'Distinguished Guests' in my vocab, instead of Ladies & Gentlemen, though it seems Welcome Fellow Sheep Nutter Friends will do just as well for a Reveal pac

Tusk is a boy Smile

RE: Sex Magic - Neowise - 23-08-2021

(23-08-2021, 12:17 AM)ari101 Wrote: I miss the one with the open mouthed stare Big Grin

shock

RE: Sex Magic - ari101 - 23-08-2021

(23-08-2021, 12:46 AM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote: Tusk is a boy Smile

It is clearly too late if I read that wrong pac

(23-08-2021, 01:04 AM)Neowise Wrote:
(23-08-2021, 12:17 AM)ari101 Wrote: I miss the one with the open mouthed stare Big Grin

shock

Haha, quite the shock, or else the emoji over done it with the lip plumper and red lipstick shock Wink Cheers!  Blush

RE: Sex Magic - Wichita Lineman - 31-08-2021

The clue is in the name and I'm not from Wichita.  Big Grin

RE: Sex Magic - DejaBoo - 01-09-2021

I self-identify as a ghost ....and/or whatever ^ wichi is not 

either way there are no boy bits in this general vicinity    Wink

Angry  ....nor any magic

RE: Sex Magic - lorcand1990 - 15-09-2021

To quote one of my favourite films (Anchorman)

'I am a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eifel tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am'

Disclamer: I did none of the things quoted above, but I am a man  Smile

RE: Sex Magic - Butty Brennan - 06-11-2021

A man.

RE: Sex Magic - dawg - 06-11-2021

(06-11-2021, 07:13 PM)Butty Brennan Wrote: A man.
[Image: tenor.gif]

RE: Sex Magic - Butty Brennan - 06-11-2021

(06-11-2021, 09:22 PM)dawg Wrote:
(06-11-2021, 07:13 PM)Butty Brennan Wrote: A man.
[Image: tenor.gif]
for all seasons Wink