A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
Discord Chat - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: The Crooked Barstool (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Chats (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Discord Chat (/showthread.php?tid=436)

Discord Chat - nothing - 23-01-2023

Anyone interested in joining a general chit chat discord for FoGgies? 

Happy to set it up, equally happy to let anyone else sort it either Smile

RE: Discord Chat - nothing - 24-01-2023

Pm me for the link for anyone who would like to join/pop in

Smile

RE: Discord Chat - jp liz v1 - 24-01-2023

I can't see chat thread

RE: Discord Chat - DejaBoo - 24-01-2023

What's wrong with chatting here, rather than splintering off? ...or is everything moving to discord?

(24-01-2023, 05:29 PM)DejaBoo Wrote: What's wrong with chatting here, rather than splintering off? ...or is everything moving to discord?

More an enhancement than a splinter Smile

RE: Discord Chat - Trigger - 24-01-2023

I don't have any issues with discord group msyself.

What's the difference to say members getting to know each other through say what's app to discord.. 

I wouldn't be worrying about drawing discussion away, forums are more for slow moving discussion on particular topics etc whereas a place like discord is just somewhere to have live discussions with other people about absolutely anything really, could be as small as what they are up to at the moment, having a momentary discussion can be much better for community building than saying posting something and another doesn't post for 2 hours or so when the discussion has then moved on and the moment has passed

TL;DR - I'm all for it

I'm envisaging just a quicker moving Wherers thread type thing Smile

RE: Discord Chat - Leg End Reject - 24-01-2023

It's also a place to post more openly without worrying about someone who know you figuring out It's you and seeing you're an idiot. 😳😁

RE: Discord Chat - DejaBoo - 24-01-2023

(24-01-2023, 10:44 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: It's also a place to post more openly without worrying about someone who know you figuring out It's you and seeing you're an idiot. 😳😁
Sorta like a private forum chat club, I get it.

RE: Discord Chat - Butty Brennan - 25-01-2023

(24-01-2023, 10:44 PM)Leg End Reject Wrote: It's also a place to post more openly without worrying about someone who know you figuring out It's you and seeing you're an idiot. 😳😁
Too late for me, they all know already. Rolleyes

RE: Discord Chat - Diamonds of Frost - 26-01-2023

Can anyone join? Is it invite only?

RE: Discord Chat - nothing - 26-01-2023

(26-01-2023, 09:51 PM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote: Can anyone join? Is it invite only?

FoGgies, and yes, had to take the link down as someone pointed out its public and we'd get a pile of bots

RE: Discord Chat - Diamonds of Frost - 26-01-2023

(26-01-2023, 09:53 PM)nothing Wrote:
(26-01-2023, 09:51 PM)Diamonds of Frost Wrote: Can anyone join? Is it invite only?

FoGgies, and yes, had to take the link down as someone pointed out its public and we'd get a pile of bots
If we want to join then you send the link? Can I join?