A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
Walrus - The Return - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: Forum Games (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Walrii (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Walrus - The Return (/showthread.php?tid=302)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Walrus - The Return - jp liz v1 - 21-04-2022

Necro Brucie Bonus 

[Image: th?id=OIP.MIaF_q7hz12bXlu7gerr5wHaKL&pid...=114&h=157]

RE: Walrus - The Return - jp liz v1 - 21-04-2022

Well Done @Sawduck and @Spears and of course @Sephiroth_Dude

Thank You @Necro

RE: Walrus - The Return - Sawduck - 21-04-2022

Congrats spears, I'm happy to share top spot with you. Cheers Necro for hosting another great walrus, loads of great songs in this one

RE: Walrus - The Return - Spears - 21-04-2022

Woohoo joint winners !! @Sawduck  Cool  

I think that's the first time I ever won a walrus too  shock

Congrats Joint podiums @Rachel Stevens on a Pogo Stick and @Trigger 
& to the wooden spooner @Sephiroth_Dude

Great game @Necro Walrus are my absolute favorite! 
So much so that I even allowed myself to join a country one before lol. Thanks a lot for the game  Heart

I'm off to listen to FFDP now  Shy

RE: Walrus - The Return - Trigger - 21-04-2022

Well done to Sawduck and Spears, some great tracks there, happy to share the final podium place with Soapy!

Thanks for the game Necro, very enjoyable as always

RE: Walrus - The Return - DejaBoo - 22-04-2022

That was brilliant, thanks Necro! and well done to Sawduckers and Spears and Trigs and Sephers... and ALL! Big Grin

RE: Walrus - The Return - RSOAPS - 22-04-2022

(21-04-2022, 09:57 PM)Spears Wrote: @Rachel Stevens on a Pogo Stick usually submits nice country songs that I can handle too

(21-04-2022, 10:02 PM)DejaBoo Wrote: oooh cool, will look forward to Soapy Country songs!

(21-04-2022, 10:08 PM)Spears Wrote: Soapy seems to post 'modern type' country song that I don't cringe at lol.

Well since it came up, especially for @Spears and @DejaBoo here a selection of some Modern Country Classics that get the Soapy Seal of Approval to kick off the weekend...

The Band Perry - Chainsaw

Laura Bell Bundy feat. Colt Ford - Two Step

Little Big Town - Good Lord Willing

Caylee Hammack - Family Tree

Carly Pearce - Hide The Wine

The Shires - Cut Me Loose

Carrie Underwood - Southbound

Hayden Panettiere - Telescope

Priscilla Block - Wish You Were The Whiskey

Dea Matrona - Glory, Glory (I Am Free)

Ward Thomas - Way Back When

RE: Walrus - The Return - Spears - 22-04-2022

(22-04-2022, 06:59 PM)Rachel Stevens on a Pogo Stick Wrote: Well since it came up, especially for @Spears and @DejaBoo here a selection of some Modern Country Classics that get the Soapy Seal of Approval to kick off the weekend...

Brilliant stuff!!! Thanks a lot for that.  Smile

I'm not sure if I could ever be converted into a fully fledged country fan, but I appreciate being exposed the a corner of the genre that I had absolutely no idea existed!

No cowboy hats, old men or mustaches!  Big Grin

(Also- really liked that Priscilla Block song. And the Dea Matrona song is stunning, I'd listen to that over & over x)

RE: Walrus - The Return - Spears - 22-04-2022

@Necro I went back over the thread because I had forgot about some of the earlier songs. 

Sawduck's great song in the wrestling round actually had the lead singer of Five Finger Death Punch featured in it (Ivan Moody).

I wouldn't have thought to enter a FFDP song into one of your walrus's because I'd have assumed they were a bit too heavy for your liking. 

Maybe you might actually check out some of their stuff now, because you liked both songs with him. 

They really are a great band  Shy

RE: Walrus - The Return - Butty Brennan - 23-04-2022

Well done Spears and Sawduck. Dead last in the other one now second last in this one. Rolleyes  I think I might have to give the walrus up as a bad idea. Tongue 
Thanks for running though Necro.

RE: Walrus - The Return - DejaBoo - 24-04-2022

Thanks Soapy, I recognise a few of the artists, but none of those songs, will enjoy having a listen at your selections Big Grin very kind of you!