A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: Forum Games (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: MS Paint (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz (/showthread.php?tid=250)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - HildaSilvioOgden - 18-02-2022

I have no idea what is going on but I love the thread anyway.  Big Grin

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - BuileBeag - 18-02-2022

(18-02-2022, 12:56 AM)DejaBoo Wrote:
(17-02-2022, 11:46 PM)BuileBeag Wrote: Too nice!? How very dare you!!! 

From the  msp-arteest formerly known as SirMixTrigsAlot, who  brought us "stupid sexy fixxxer" Big Grin ....I jest wonder....

He actually sent me a sneak preview of his "stupid sexy Medusa Beag". I have to admit, he's talented. The likeness is uncanny!!

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - Butty Brennan - 18-02-2022

(18-02-2022, 02:02 PM)BuileBeag Wrote:
(18-02-2022, 12:56 AM)DejaBoo Wrote: From the  msp-arteest formerly known as SirMixTrigsAlot, who  brought us "stupid sexy fixxxer" Big Grin ....I jest wonder....

He actually sent me a sneak preview of his "stupid sexy Medusa Beag". I have to admit, he's talented. The likeness is uncanny!!
She must have had some work done!
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fblog.scienceandmediamus...f=1&nofb=1]
Tongue
And TIL that Medusa was in the nip in that film! shock

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - E.N. - 18-02-2022

(18-02-2022, 02:25 PM)Butty Brennan Wrote: And TIL that Medusa was in the nip in that film! shock
[Image: father-ted-dougal-women-in-the-nip.gif]

(18-02-2022, 02:25 PM)Butty Brennan Wrote:
(18-02-2022, 02:02 PM)BuileBeag Wrote: He actually sent me a sneak preview of his "stupid sexy Medusa Beag". I have to admit, he's talented. The likeness is uncanny!!
She must have had some work done!
Tongue

Just to be clear, I look absolutely nothing like that one!! 
Cry

[Image: you-cant-prove-nothing-you-cant-prove-it.gif]

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - Butty Brennan - 18-02-2022

(18-02-2022, 03:03 PM)BuileBeag Wrote:
(18-02-2022, 02:25 PM)Butty Brennan Wrote: She must have had some work done!
Tongue

Just to be clear, I look absolutely nothing like that one!! 
Cry

[Image: you-cant-prove-nothing-you-cant-prove-it.gif]
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia0.giphy.com%2Fmedi...f=1&nofb=1]
shock Stall the ball Buile I would never dream of implying that! I meant Medusa not you Blush

Big Grin Big Grin
Oh I know that's not what you were saying @Butty Brennan.

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - Trigger - 19-02-2022

I should have mine done over the next day or two.. have moved on from sketches to the main thing..

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - DejaBoo - 19-02-2022

(19-02-2022, 01:27 AM)Trigger Wrote: I should have mine done over the next day or two..
have moved on from sketches to the main thing..
 ......sculpting ???

No rush Trigs -  thanks for painting given your busy schedule!

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - E.N. - 19-02-2022

(19-02-2022, 01:27 AM)Trigger Wrote: I should have mine done over the next day or two.. have moved on from sketches to the main thing..
Oh geez, mine is going to be embarrassing compared to some of these efforts 🙈

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - Leg End Reject - 19-02-2022

(19-02-2022, 09:54 AM)E.N. Wrote:
(19-02-2022, 01:27 AM)Trigger Wrote: I should have mine done over the next day or two.. have moved on from sketches to the main thing..
Oh geez, mine is going to be embarrassing compared to some of these efforts 🙈
Wait until you see mine! I'm not artistic at all and don't plan these paints, I just open MSPaint and try to draw things. I realised at the end I'd no room to add one of the things on my list so it was just stuck in randomly.

I'm cringing reading about plans and sketches ... 😳😳😂😂

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - BuileBeag - 19-02-2022

Awwww man! That's means I have to do mine. I was procrastinating knowing I wasn't the only one. Ok I'll do mine tonight.

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - nothing - 19-02-2022

(19-02-2022, 12:08 PM)BuileBeag Wrote:

Awwww man! That's means I have to do mine. I was procrastinating knowing I wasn't the only one. Ok I'll do mine tonight.

Mine isn't finished yet either pac

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - BuileBeag - 19-02-2022

(19-02-2022, 12:11 PM)nothing Wrote:
(19-02-2022, 12:08 PM)BuileBeag Wrote: Awwww man! That's means I have to do mine. I was procrastinating knowing I wasn't the only one. Ok I'll do mine tonight.

Mine isn't finished yet either pac

Yaaaaasssssssss!! 
[Image: procrastination-procrastinate.gif]

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - Butty Brennan - 19-02-2022

(19-02-2022, 11:56 AM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(19-02-2022, 09:54 AM)E.N. Wrote: Oh geez, mine is going to be embarrassing compared to some of these efforts 🙈
 I realised at the end I'd no room to add one of the things on my list so it was just stuck in randomly.
Same. but
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tenor.co%2Fimages...f=1&nofb=1]

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - Trigger - 19-02-2022

(19-02-2022, 11:56 AM)Leg End Reject Wrote:
(19-02-2022, 09:54 AM)E.N. Wrote: Oh geez, mine is going to be embarrassing compared to some of these efforts 🙈
Wait until you see mine! I'm not artistic at all and don't plan these paints, I just open MSPaint and try to draw things. I realised at the end I'd no room to add one of the things on my list so it was just stuck in randomly.

I'm cringing reading about plans and sketches ... 😳😳😂😂

It's only cause I'm drawing freehand as have no laptop/tablet to do it on..

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - E.N. - 19-02-2022

(19-02-2022, 12:37 PM)Trigger Wrote: It's only cause I'm drawing freehand as have no laptop/tablet to do it on..
I did mine on my phone Tongue

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - ari101 - 19-02-2022

(19-02-2022, 12:37 PM)Trigger Wrote: It's only cause I'm drawing freehand as have no laptop/tablet to do it on..

If I had to do it electronically I would have long since thrown a hissy fit and given up! 🤣

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - Mam of 4 - 19-02-2022

This thread is brilliant !
If this is so good , imagine what the actual reveal will be like pac

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - DejaBoo - 08-03-2022

You are too kind, mam... lol, we shall see, the reveal may be pretty straighforward when it's all said and done Smile

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - DejaBoo - 18-03-2022

We can always reveal this in stages... a link a day, maybe? Would give the last link (of 2 players) more time to finish, or they could simply add their paints at the end (after all the links and their descriptions are revealed) whenever they complete their masterpieces.

...Any thoughts?

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - BuileBeag - 18-03-2022

(18-03-2022, 05:09 PM)DejaBoo Wrote: We can always reveal this in stages... a link a day, maybe? Would give  the last link (of 2 players) more time to finish,  or they could simply add their paints at the end  (after all the links and their descriptions are revealed) whenever they complete their masterpieces.

...Any thoughts?
Yeah sounds good to me. Sorry boo, had a lot going on lately and didn't get the time I was hoping to so I could finish. Sorry everyone! I'll get it done asap.

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - DejaBoo - 18-03-2022

(18-03-2022, 06:05 PM)BuileBeag Wrote:
(18-03-2022, 05:09 PM)DejaBoo Wrote: We can always reveal this in stages... a link a day, maybe? Would give  the last link (of 2 players) more time to finish,  or they could simply add their paints at the end  (after all the links and their descriptions are revealed) whenever they complete their masterpieces.

...Any thoughts?
Yeah sounds good to me. Sorry boo, had a lot going on lately and didn't get the time I was hoping to so I could finish. Sorry everyone! I'll get it done asap.
  No need to apologize for being busy, this is only a game... one  that get more involved that normal (sorry about that).

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - DejaBoo - 20-03-2022

Ok, one link (team) reveal (at some point during the days) this week, and whenever the last link finishes their paints, they can simply post their images at the end, after their links descriptions are revealed.

As a reminder, we had 10 describers who came up with items for ten topics (creature, prop, scenery, clothing, body part, size, colour, action, misc), then their fellow writers switched their words around forming a description, sent to 10 painters who painted fellow participants. 

Here are the teams in order of reveal…

[Image: 7IZv5Dw.png]

One final note - during each level of play, all participants (writers and painters)  were allowed creative leeway and supplement elements to add to the fun.

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - nothing - 20-03-2022

Oooooh! Woowoo

(20-03-2022, 08:19 PM)nothing Wrote: Oooooh! Woowoo
May do a link tonite, after the quick sheep reveal, just to start it off.

On the heels of Butty's excellent sheep reveal, let us see how spectacularly his msp link did, first up...

For today,  I am delighted to reveal to you Team 1 -  CeeHilAriButt

[Image: rLKwDyu.png]

…where (in the first  part of the link) ari101   painted their writer, cee_jay and  fellow painter-mate Butty, using Hildas script

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - ari101 - 20-03-2022

Oh gosh it is been a while, I enjoyed doing this, not sure I was totally true to cosplaying with characters... I'm not really familiar with cosplay and it was only after I thought twice about it that maybe I shouldn't have worried about the somewhat unrecognisable/ incomprehensible 🤣🤣🤣

(20-03-2022, 08:50 PM)ari101 Wrote: Oh gosh it is been a while, I enjoyed doing this, not sure I was totally true to cosplaying with characters... I'm not really familiar with cosplay and it was only after I thought twice about it that maybe I shouldn't have worried about the somewhat unrecognisable/ incomprehensible 🤣🤣🤣
lol, you cosplayed your characters well and put great thought and effort in, brava ari, yer up first Big Grin

I'm very excited

So, from our First Stage Crew:

[Image: jN8XMvu.png?1]

Our story begins with describer cee_jay, who  gave us these fantasy building blocks:
  • wonder woman, Unicorn, Flute, Bobble hat, Eye, medium, teal, drinking, next to a river, happy

Then  HildaSilvioOgden gathered cj’s elements together and re-imagined  Superwoman with a drinking problem Big Grin (and an imaginary musical mate).... Hilda  added “playing” to the paint party:
  • Happy Wonder Woman drinking, next to a river. Unicorn playing medium flute. Teal bobble hat. Eye.

Painter ari101 brings it all together, featuring the model duo of Butty Brennan and cee_jay in their cosplay masterpiece entitled  “BBCee’s Unicorn Serenade”

[Image: MS-Paint-Cos-Play.jpg]
https://i.ibb.co/X2hsNfY/MS-Paint-Cos-Play.jpg

ari explains their remarkable vision best: “Butty is the hedgehog like his profile image, standing on the Brennan's bread! Big Grin cee_jay is  our super hero, but with a baywatch floatation device instead of a shield a la CJ Parker, and a book on kitchen design given she recently redid hers. The unicorn is just a starting revelation to catch the attention of our Foggies in the little scene! I had no idea how I could make Butty into a unicorn so just left it be... Painted Foggies need supernatural entertainment too” … so, in essence ari  didnae envision butty as an.., emm,  magical horny  floutist.

Well done to ari for the brilliant mixed media artwork and well thought out paint!

pac I absolutely love it @ari101

🤣🤣🤣 Magical horny flautist 🤣🤣🤣 Well he might have been offended to only have a medium flute 🤪🤣

Thanks to my team mates for these great inspirational choices. I struggled most with Happy and Medium 🤣 and while I included many eyes, the one on Wonder Woman CJ's crown/head band thingie is intended to be the one in the description 😁

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - Butty Brennan - 20-03-2022

Lol @ari101  I've never looked so cute. Big Grin
That is excellent.

In the second half of  our 1st team, ButtAriHildaJay
 [Image: rLKwDyu.png]

Our newest artiste,  Butty Brennan  painted  his writer HildaSilvioOgden and  fellow paintermate  ari101, using  cee_jay’s script. 

Describer, HildaSilvioOgden chose these vibrant elements for play:
  • Bugs Bunny, Goose, Pineapple, Top hat, Nose, Tiny, Pink, Running, Desert island, Laughing

Cee_jay’s switcheroo  of words made Hildas Desert Island sweeeet …(and switched  out   ‘running’ for ‘on’):
  • Bugs Bunny pineapple Top hat, Laughing Goose Tiny Pink Nose, on  Dessert Island

Butty, am having an issue wth hosting site, will post your image in a quick minute...

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - Edser - 20-03-2022

(20-03-2022, 09:01 PM)ari101 Wrote: 🤣🤣🤣 Magical horny flautist 🤣🤣🤣 Well he might have been offended to only have a medium flute 🤪🤣

Thanks to my team mates for these great inspirational choices. I struggled most with Happy and Medium 🤣 and while I included many eyes, the one on Wonder Woman CJ's crown/head band thingie is intended to be the one in the description 😁

Great rendition of the description!

RE: MSPcosplay your FoGmates - now with added fizz - Butty Brennan - 20-03-2022

Dessert island. I thought that was a typo. Blush

(20-03-2022, 09:04 PM)Butty Brennan Wrote: Lol @ari101  I've never looked so cute. Big Grin
That is excellent.

If I may say so myself you look rather fetching in the bobble hat 😁 Wouldn't mind having one of those in real life it turned out well!