A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
Wrestling Chat - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: The Crooked Barstool (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Chats (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Wrestling Chat (/showthread.php?tid=101)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 05-11-2021

Many releases again from WWE, some just drafted

RE: Wrestling Chat - ShaneU - 05-11-2021

(05-11-2021, 01:56 AM)jp liz v1 Wrote: Many releases again from WWE, some just drafted

And they just made a quarter of a billion in their quarterly earnings. I don't understand how NXT stars like Karrion Kross and Keith Lee can do so well there and then when they get to the TV shows they ruin them. They simply don't know how to make stars anymore, they're clueless. Anyways expect them to show up on AEW soon

RE: Wrestling Chat - Necro - 05-11-2021

Kross is terrible tbf, generic big guy with fuck all interesting about him. They seemed big on Lee last year but his personal issues have contributed there I'd say.

Apparently a good few of those released were refusing to get vaccinated so I don't have much sympathy for them, with all the travel involved with WWE it's not going to be much good to them if they have a raft of idiots who can't travel internationally. Jax, Cross, Scarlet are three I heard that wouldn't get vaxxed, there might be more

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 05-11-2021

(05-11-2021, 02:16 AM)ShaneU Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 01:56 AM)jp liz v1 Wrote: Many releases again from WWE, some just drafted

And they just made a quarter of a billion in their quarterly earnings. I don't understand how NXT stars like Karrion Kross and Keith Lee can do so well there and then when they get to the TV shows they ruin them. They simply don't know how to make stars anymore, they're clueless. Anyways expect them to show up on AEW soon

Lee had victory over Orton, endorsed by Orton i.e. praised, Lesnar rumble moment and Reigns SS moment, returned with new full name and then released totally mind boggling, HHH cannot be happy with NXT releases

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 29-11-2021

I'd love to see Jeff Hardy get another world title reign, he is still so over, a feud with Reigns could be epic

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 10-12-2021

Jeff Hardy released by WWE, they offered him rehab, hope he gets help

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 02-01-2022

Roman out of Day1 with Covid

RE: Wrestling Chat - ShaneU - 02-01-2022

I expect WWE will be sold soon

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 02-01-2022

Poor Big E

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 07-01-2022

Vince really clearing out HHH's NXT, Joe gone again plus Regal and more

RE: Wrestling Chat - ShaneU - 07-01-2022

(07-01-2022, 07:46 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: Vince really clearing out HHH's NXT, Joe gone again plus Regal and more
Whole company getting cleared out, they must be selling.

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 22-01-2022

Draft

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058229316/pw-boards-draft-2022-sign-up-thread

It's fun

@Necro organising

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 27-01-2022

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058230102/royal-rumble-game

RE: Wrestling Chat - Necro - 29-01-2022

Anyone gonna stay up for the Rumble tonight? Card is pretty decent and both Rumbles don't seem to have an obvious winner at the moment....

RE: Wrestling Chat - Kol - 29-01-2022

Haven't watched any wrestling in about a year though I do like to catch the Rumble and WM season. Will have to wait till during the week though. Say, have they moved ppvs to Saturdays now or just this one?

RE: Wrestling Chat - Necro - 29-01-2022

(29-01-2022, 12:50 PM)Kol Wrote: Haven't watched any wrestling in about a year though I do like to catch the Rumble and WM season. Will have to wait till during the week though. Say, have they moved ppvs to Saturdays now or just this one?

They seem to be moving a good few recently. The most recent one (Day 1) was also on a Saturday and I believe Elimination Chamber in February is also on a Saturday.

WM is two nights again as well.

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 29-01-2022

Not gonna happen but I'd love to see Lita and Jeff Hardy win the rumbles, the shock surprise unspoiled returns I enjoy

RE: Wrestling Chat - ShaneU - 29-01-2022

Thought this would be on tomorrow, must be trying to avoid the football? Haven't watched WWE in a long time because AEW is so much better. The constant camera cuts make it so hard to watch as well

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 29-01-2022

RRShow Content

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 30-01-2022

A very predictable RR

RE: Wrestling Chat - Necro - 30-01-2022

I quite enjoyed everything but the men's Rumble which was probably the worst in a good few years.

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 30-01-2022

Lesnar losing the title meant for sure he was in and winning the rumble, shame Reigns and Heyman did not cost him that too

RE: Wrestling Chat - Kol - 02-02-2022

Just caught the Rumble. It was grand I suppose. Reigns and Rollins was a great opener.
Neither rumbles were all that good. No overly exciting big spots in them and mark out moments regarding entries, and Kingstons botch.

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 02-02-2022

Apparently Vince has "let go quietly" son Shane already

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 19-02-2022

Well the chamber went as predicted

RE: Wrestling Chat - E.N. - 23-02-2022

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 25-02-2022

AJ Styles has signed new big money deal with WWE

Jeff Hardy and Buddy Murphy are AEW bound

Cesaro gone now too from WWE, no contract renewal so no 90 days to compete clause

RE: Wrestling Chat - Necro - 25-02-2022

Doubt Cesaro would have that 90 day clause, he wasn't released his contract expired so technically he could turn up anywhere at any stage now I reckon

RE: Wrestling Chat - RSOAPS - 25-02-2022

Got tickets for myself and my brother to go see Scrappermania VI: Ireland vs The World in a couple of weeks... Will be my first time going to a Live Wrestling Event, and really looking forward to it.

[Image: FL_7WIlXoAEpyoN.jpg]

RE: Wrestling Chat - Kol - 25-02-2022

Scotty too hotty and RVD on the card, not bad. Have fun.

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 25-02-2022

Not a bad card

Enjoy @Rachel Stevens on a Pogo Stick

RE: Wrestling Chat - E.N. - 25-02-2022

(25-02-2022, 07:01 PM)Kol Wrote: Scotty too hotty and RVD on the card, not bad. Have fun.
Yeah, that's really cool! Looks great, I've been wanting to go sometime. Maybe next year

RE: Wrestling Chat - RSOAPS - 25-02-2022

(25-02-2022, 08:29 PM)E.N. Wrote: Yeah, that's really cool! Looks great, I've been wanting to go sometime. Maybe next year

I've gotten really into OTT recently, watching their On Demand service (they have some matches up on YouTube for free too), and their shows are great, solid roster of their own, as well as managing to pull in some of the big names from further afield such as above.

They usually do 2 shows a month, mostly in Dublin or Belfast, so if its a good buzz on the 12th, will probably start going to the recordings fairly regularly as ticket prices are very reasonable.

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 07-03-2022

AEW big ppv tonight

RE: Wrestling Chat - jp liz v1 - 08-03-2022

SCSA is going to be at WM

RE: Wrestling Chat - ShaneU - 09-03-2022

(08-03-2022, 07:32 PM)jp liz v1 Wrote: SCSA is going to be at WM

Desperation, dragging out the old timers because they're so bad at creating new stars

RE: Wrestling Chat - E.N. - 12-03-2022

Big E had his neck broken by a suplex outside the ring and then leaves this video, what a guy....

RE: Wrestling Chat - Necro - 12-03-2022

Yeah he's a lucky boy in a sense that he can move his fingers and toes etc... long road back nonetheless

RE: Wrestling Chat - E.N. - 12-03-2022

You'd imagine that's wrestling done for him Sad

Remarkable how good his spirits were, fair play

RE: Wrestling Chat - Kol - 12-03-2022

I guess it depends on how bad it is and hiw well he can recover.

Steve Austin famously broke his neck at Summerslam 97 and was back in the ring in a few months.

Wish him well.