A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
Traitors Werewolf - Game Thread - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: Werewolf (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Werewolf Games (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Traitors Werewolf - Game Thread (/showthread.php?tid=433)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Traitors Werewolf - Game Thread - Dora the Explorer - 18-01-2023

(18-01-2023, 11:17 AM)Countess Markievicz Wrote: I presume you couldn’t have activated the trip wire yourself Smile

@Dora the Explorer reaction?

Well I didn't murder anyone and no one in their right mind would have protected me. There weren't any other announced prizes so it is definitely a lie. My vote is locked in now. I no longer doubt your claim from the first day. You may still be a wolf but that seems unlikely. Friar is a traitor. Case closed.

RE: Traitors Werewolf - Game Thread - Moe the Innkeeper - 18-01-2023

Does trip wire have anything to do with the programme?

Shields do & I don't think countess prize claim is in the show so not sure if that means anything at this stage

RE: Traitors Werewolf - Game Thread - Dora the Explorer - 18-01-2023

(18-01-2023, 11:18 AM)Countess Markievicz Wrote: I guess you can ask the moderator if “conversion” would be considered an action?

Just to be clear I wasn't converted either. And I didn't convert anyone. Friar is lying.

RE: Traitors Werewolf - Game Thread - Friar Tuck - 18-01-2023

(18-01-2023, 11:18 AM)Countess Markievicz Wrote: I guess you can ask the moderator if “conversion” would be considered an action?
I've pmed Necro to ask.

RE: Traitors Werewolf - Game Thread - Zeena Warrior Princess - 18-01-2023

ok so if Friar is village and telling the truth, Dora must be traitor and no villager would have motion overnight. I can confirm I didn't use my shield last night, I still have it (if that counts as motion)

Anyone who watched the show, were conversions announced? I guess the mod would go with the tv mechanics rather than standard ww

RE: Traitors Werewolf - Game Thread - Weyland the Blacksmith - 18-01-2023

(18-01-2023, 11:14 AM)Friar Tuck Wrote: The prize was a trip wire that had to be activated before 9 am this morning. I picked Dora and motion was detected, so Dora either performed a night action or someone else did on her.

I was vague hoping the wolves would think it was a shield and munch elsewhere and then Zeena suggested on thread that she would shield me, so the wolves munched elsewhere.

There are no roles in this game so the only night action that can be carried out is murder.

(18-01-2023, 11:28 AM)Weyland the Blacksmith Wrote:
(18-01-2023, 11:14 AM)Friar Tuck Wrote: The prize was a trip wire that had to be activated before 9 am this morning. I picked Dora and motion was detected, so Dora either performed a night action or someone else did on her.

I was vague hoping the wolves would think it was a shield and munch elsewhere and then Zeena suggested on thread that she would shield me, so the wolves munched elsewhere.

There are no roles in this game so the only night action that can be carried out is murder.
There's also the possibility of a third prize although no one claimed a third on either night.

Yep I would be convinced if someone performed an action over night it would only be a traitor.

So we have the old classic 1 v 1 now, either Dora or Friar is lying.

Friar did you leave any breadcrumbs to your prize yesterday to back it up? You could have mentioned trip wire without revealing the exact mechanics of it.

A murder happened so I doubt a conversion also happened.

(18-01-2023, 11:22 AM)Dora the Explorer Wrote:
(18-01-2023, 11:17 AM)Countess Markievicz Wrote: I presume you couldn’t have activated the trip wire yourself Smile

Well I didn't murder anyone and no one in their right mind would have protected me. There weren't any other announced prizes so it is definitely a lie. My vote is locked in now. I no longer doubt your claim from the first day. You may still be a wolf but that seems unlikely. Friar is a traitor. Case closed.

@Zeena Warrior Princess can easily clear that part up

RE: Traitors Werewolf - Game Thread - Gordon the Cook - 18-01-2023

(18-01-2023, 11:25 AM)Zeena Warrior Princess Wrote: ok so if Friar is village and telling the truth, Dora must be traitor and no villager would have motion overnight. I can confirm I didn't use my shield last night, I still have it (if that counts as motion)

Anyone who watched the show, were conversions announced? I guess the mod would go with the tv mechanics rather than standard ww
In the show, if there was ever a conversion attempt, the player they try to convert has option of saying no, they would not have access to mudder, so, there being s mudder attempt and a mudder each night says to me no conversion has happened, also, traitors only gain access to conversion after there was a dead traitors, to attempt boost their numbers back up.

(18-01-2023, 11:33 AM)Weyland the Blacksmith Wrote:
(18-01-2023, 11:22 AM)Dora the Explorer Wrote: Well I didn't murder anyone and no one in their right mind would have protected me. There weren't any other announced prizes so it is definitely a lie. My vote is locked in now. I no longer doubt your claim from the first day. You may still be a wolf but that seems unlikely. Friar is a traitor. Case closed.

@Zeena Warrior Princess can easily clear that part up

Already did in post #286, I still have my shield

(18-01-2023, 11:25 AM)Zeena Warrior Princess Wrote: ok so if Friar is village and telling the truth, Dora must be traitor and no villager would have motion overnight. I can confirm I didn't use my shield last night, I still have it (if that counts as motion)

No they were not announced, but there was never a murder and a conversion at the same time

(18-01-2023, 11:35 AM)Zeena Warrior Princess Wrote:
(18-01-2023, 11:33 AM)Weyland the Blacksmith Wrote: @Zeena Warrior Princess can easily clear that part up

Already did in post #286, I still have my shield
 Unless someone else has one

(18-01-2023, 11:29 AM)Friar Tuck Wrote:
(18-01-2023, 11:28 AM)Weyland the Blacksmith Wrote: There are no roles in this game so the only night action that can be carried out is murder.
There's also the possibility of a third prize although no one claimed a third on either night.
You said you announced the prize yesterday to stop someone else claiming. Was that really the reason or was it to give yourself a better chance to survive the lynch?

(18-01-2023, 11:32 AM)Zeena Warrior Princess Wrote: Yep I would be convinced if someone performed an action over night it would only be a traitor.

Friar did you leave any breadcrumbs to your prize yesterday to back it up? You could have mentioned trip wire without revealing the exact mechanics of it.
No, a trip wire is a standard mechanic in WW so I presume everyone would have known the mechanics, that would have made me a wolf target. It was useless if I was munched because I only got the result after the Amy kill was announced.

Being vague allowed me to stop a wolf claiming a prize, if you hadn't claimed your I'd have stated quiet. My best hope was for the wolves to think I'd won a second shield and then you helped by suggesting you'd protect me.

(18-01-2023, 11:37 AM)Moe the Innkeeper Wrote:
(18-01-2023, 11:29 AM)Friar Tuck Wrote: There's also the possibility of a third prize although no one claimed a third on either night.
You said you announced the prize yesterday to stop someone else claiming. Was that really the reason or was it to give yourself a better chance to survive the lynch?
By claiming and refusing to say what it was I made myself a possible lynch candidate. Dora tried to get others to vote for me and only jumped on Edward in the last minute to save herself. She claimed to know Edward was definitely village too.

(18-01-2023, 11:37 AM)Friar Tuck Wrote:
(18-01-2023, 11:32 AM)Zeena Warrior Princess Wrote: Yep I would be convinced if someone performed an action over night it would only be a traitor.

No, a trip wire is a standard mechanic in WW so I presume everyone would have known the mechanics, that would have made me a wolf target. It was useless if I was munched because I only got the result after the Amy kill was announced.

Being vague allowed me to stop a wolf claiming a prize, if you hadn't claimed your I'd have stated quiet. My best hope was for the wolves to think I'd won a second shield and then you helped by suggesting you'd protect me.

Look at it this way, you claimed the prize almost immediately (I know I did too but I wasn't thinking along your lines), if you had have waited till later, you might have found a wolf yourself if they claimed a prize. 

I suggested that I could shield you and that's probably why (if you're village) that you and I were not murdered. I took a chance and bluffed though. I still think you could have alluded to what you won yesterday without giving it away.

(18-01-2023, 11:22 AM)Dora the Explorer Wrote:

Whether you're a traitor or not, it is not case closed

Obviously you'll say Friar is a traitor, who else do you think is on their team?

(18-01-2023, 11:46 AM)Zeena Warrior Princess Wrote:
(18-01-2023, 11:37 AM)Friar Tuck Wrote: No, a trip wire is a standard mechanic in WW so I presume everyone would have known the mechanics, that would have made me a wolf target. It was useless if I was munched because I only got the result after the Amy kill was announced.

Look at it this way, you claimed the prize almost immediately (I know I did too but I wasn't thinking along your lines), if you had have waited till later, you might have found a wolf yourself if they claimed a prize. 

I suggested that I could shield you and that's probably why (if you're village) that you and I were not murdered. I took a chance and bluffed though. I still think you could have alluded to what you won yesterday without giving it away.
If a wolf claimed and I then counter claimed who would be believed? It would look like I was bluffing. I also don't know how I could have alluded to a trip wire without being obvious?

(18-01-2023, 11:53 AM)Friar Tuck Wrote:
(18-01-2023, 11:46 AM)Zeena Warrior Princess Wrote: Look at it this way, you claimed the prize almost immediately (I know I did too but I wasn't thinking along your lines), if you had have waited till later, you might have found a wolf yourself if they claimed a prize. 

If a wolf claimed and I then counter claimed who would be believed? It would look like I was bluffing. I also don't know how I could have alluded to a trip wire without being obvious?
You might have caught us 2 wolves rather than 1 if you flip village

(18-01-2023, 11:50 AM)Moe the Innkeeper Wrote:
(18-01-2023, 11:22 AM)Dora the Explorer Wrote: Well I didn't murder anyone and no one in their right mind would have protected me. There weren't any other announced prizes so it is definitely a lie. My vote is locked in now. I no longer doubt your claim from the first day. You may still be a wolf but that seems unlikely. Friar is a traitor. Case closed.
Whether you're a traitor or not, it is not case closed

Obviously you'll say Friar is a traitor, who else do you think is on their team?
Post 326 in the round table she accused others of possibly covering for me. Who are these others?

(18-01-2023, 11:57 AM)Zeena Warrior Princess Wrote:
(18-01-2023, 11:53 AM)Friar Tuck Wrote: If a wolf claimed and I then counter claimed who would be believed? It would look like I was bluffing. I also don't know how I could have alluded to a trip wire without being obvious?
You might have caught us 2 wolves rather than 1 if you flip village
How would I have caught 2, I couldn't reveal the result if I'd been killed?

(18-01-2023, 11:59 AM)Friar Tuck Wrote:
(18-01-2023, 11:57 AM)Zeena Warrior Princess Wrote: You might have caught us 2 wolves rather than 1 if you flip village
How would I have caught 2, I couldn't reveal the result if I'd been killed?

I give the suggestion I would protect you, chances are they were not going to murder you last night. Think about it, you weren't murdered last night and if you are village and had a prize which you announced, then it was obviously a prize to benefit the village, regardless of what it was. so why were you not targeted, because I have a shield. 

I mean if you flip village tonight if you are banished.

So for me you are either a traitor or a villager who made a bad discission yesterday, and that is going to drag on all day if nothing else comes to light

(18-01-2023, 11:10 AM)Countess Markievicz Wrote: Day 1
Lilly (3): Friar[98], Dora[105], Edward[151]
Edward (3): Moe[107] , Weyland[114], William[138]
William (2): Zeena[104], Gordon[133]
Weyland (1): Lilly[96]
Dora (1): Countess[126]

Non-voters (1): Amy

Day 2
Edward (4): William[311], Weyland[322], Moe[323], Dora[360]
Dora (4): Friar[338], Gordon[341], Countess[344], Zeena[358]
Friar (1): Edward[333]
William (1): Amy[343]

Unless something changes, my vote will be on friar tonight. 
If friar flips traitors, then all my eyes would be looking at countess next. 👀

(18-01-2023, 11:58 AM)Friar Tuck Wrote:
(18-01-2023, 11:50 AM)Moe the Innkeeper Wrote: Whether you're a traitor or not, it is not case closed

Post 326 in the round table she accused others of possibly covering for me. Who are these others?
Since you've jumped in, same question to you.  Who do you think is on Dora's team?

(18-01-2023, 12:07 PM)Gordon the Cook Wrote:

Day 2

Yeah for me it has to be Friar or Dora, either way I think we will find a cleared villager or a traitor.
I still think there were 2 prizes each day given we don't have any rolled villagers. I wouldn't necessarly jump on Countess if Friar flips triator

RE: Traitors Werewolf - Game Thread - Countess Markievicz - 18-01-2023

Looking at Why Amy? Apart from the anagram game posts, she initially doubted whether both Zeena and I could have won a prize, and came down quite hard on both Friar and William:

Quote:Amy the Singer, Yesterday, 07:53 PM
Quote:(Yesterday, 07:28 PM)Friar Tuck Wrote:
Quote:(Yesterday, 07:23 PM)Amy the Singer Wrote:
Is one of the prizes another shield @Zeena Warrior Princess  @Friar Tuck
I'll answer in the morning if I'm still in the game, I just said I'd won one to stop a false claim.

Yours is a false claim @Friar Tuck you have put a target on yourself now

Quote:Amy the Singer Yesterday, 08:34 PM
At the moment Friar and William are where my votes are 

William for his post on Countess and Friar for his prize claim but would a traitor do this or just a fcuk up by Friar Tuck

Zeena getting the same shield prize today also for me suss, letting us know so not to waste a vote on her, I know randomiser etc., 

I might see why Lily voted Wetland 

Maybe I need more catch up, time to chill, relax and sing

Quote:Amy the Singer Yesterday, 09:34 PM
Quote:(Yesterday, 07:26 PM)Zeena Warrior Princess Wrote:
@Edward the Barber  You mentioned earlier, I cant find the post now, that certain players should vote for one of the 3 who voted for lily last night, I think I was on the list of player you asked to vote, can you confirm please who needs to vote for who to test your theory?

Isn't this @Countess Markievicz prize, knowing a traitor in Lily voters 

I'm voting William, I think he is leading us on a merry go around with his ramblings, traitor numbers, conversion, etc.,

(18-01-2023, 12:07 PM)Gordon the Cook Wrote:

Day 2

What's your logic here? Or do you just like how I dress?

(18-01-2023, 12:10 PM)Moe the Innkeeper Wrote:
(18-01-2023, 11:58 AM)Friar Tuck Wrote: Post 326 in the round table she accused others of possibly covering for me. Who are these others?
Since you've jumped in, same question to you.  Who do you think is on Dora's team?
William. He and Dora split their vote on D1and they both voted for Edward last night to save her.

(18-01-2023, 12:12 PM)Zeena Warrior Princess Wrote:
(18-01-2023, 12:07 PM)Gordon the Cook Wrote: Unless something changes, my vote will be on friar tonight. 

Yeah for me it has to be Friar or Dora, either way I think we will find a cleared villager or a traitor.
I still think there were 2 prizes each day given we don't have any rolled villagers. I wouldn't necessarly jump on Countess if Friar flips triator
We were promised a simple game. Competitions, and shields for prizes. These so called 2nd prizes are all a fictional ruze by the traitors, and they have you all believing them. 
friar first, and when that proves 2nd prizes are fantasy, they’ll have to recruit to make back they’re numbers, but no villager would join that sinking team, so we kill the sole traitor, countess, the next day, game over, we win. 👀👀

(18-01-2023, 12:16 PM)Friar Tuck Wrote:
(18-01-2023, 12:10 PM)Moe the Innkeeper Wrote: Since you've jumped in, same question to you.  Who do you think is on Dora's team?
William. He and Dora split their vote on D1and they both voted for Edward last night to save her.
Who is He?

(18-01-2023, 12:24 PM)Gordon the Cook Wrote:
(18-01-2023, 12:16 PM)Friar Tuck Wrote: William. He and Dora split their vote on D1and they both voted for Edward last night to save her.
Who is He?
Oh it’s a full stop, not a comma, i don’t have my glasses on. So you are fully onboard now with two traitors now?

(18-01-2023, 12:24 PM)Gordon the Cook Wrote:
(18-01-2023, 12:16 PM)Friar Tuck Wrote: William. He and Dora split their vote on D1and they both voted for Edward last night to save her.
Who is He?
He is William. I named him and then explained my thinking.

(18-01-2023, 12:27 PM)Gordon the Cook Wrote:
(18-01-2023, 12:24 PM)Gordon the Cook Wrote: Who is He?
Oh it’s a full stop, not a comma, i don’t have my glasses on. So you are fully onboard now with two traitors now?
I never suggested there was only 2, but at least 2 seems more likely than just 1.
It was William who claimed there was 2. Maybe that was a slip.

@Gordon the Cook  it mentions prizes and winners in the op though Im not sure if that means over 2 days or each day

(13-01-2023, 07:09 PM)Necro Wrote: 9) Daily competitions will run on Monday and Tuesday where players will be split into random teams. A prize or prizes will be on offer for the winners. Further information to follow in the morning announcements regarding this.
(16-01-2023, 11:07 AM)Necro Wrote: The team with the most correct answers will win the competition and an opportunity to earn a prize for themselves.. or possibly even the team. In the event of a tie the team captains scores will decide the winner.
[snip]
Team 2s captain today is Zeena Warrior Princess.
(16-01-2023, 07:03 PM)Necro Wrote: All players must now select a number between 1 and 5 on thread. The winning player(s) will then be PMed their prize.
(17-01-2023, 11:07 AM)Necro Wrote: [snip]Team 2: Friar Tuck

From the very start the moderator talks about prize or prizes, prize for an individual player or even the team. Note how Zeena was team captain D1 and won a prize, Friar was team captain D2 and won a prize - were they "team prizes"? My prize made no mention of the team.

You're totally barking up the wrong tree, but cannot tell if it's scummy misdirection or just wrong.

Forgot this one:
(17-01-2023, 06:57 PM)Necro Wrote: All (winning team) players must now select a number between 1 and 5 on thread. The winning player(s) will then be PMed their prize.

(18-01-2023, 12:16 PM)Friar Tuck Wrote:
(18-01-2023, 12:10 PM)Moe the Innkeeper Wrote: Since you've jumped in, same question to you.  Who do you think is on Dora's team?
By that logic you can add me and Weyland to your list
Anything else why you think it's William?

(18-01-2023, 12:52 PM)Moe the Innkeeper Wrote:
By that logic you can add me and Weyland to your list
Anything else why you think it's William?
Dora thought she could start a wagon on her yesterday and then was left with no choice but to jump on Edward at the last minute.