A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
Traitors Werewolf - Game Thread - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: Werewolf (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Werewolf Games (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Traitors Werewolf - Game Thread (/showthread.php?tid=433)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Traitors Werewolf - Game Thread - Friar Tuck - 16-01-2023

I'm not seeing Zeena as a traitor at all. The interaction with Gordon was odd and I don't understand Gs logic at all but they both lean village to me.

RE: Traitors Werewolf - Game Thread - Gordon the Cook - 16-01-2023

1 please

RE: Traitors Werewolf - Game Thread - Edward the Barber - 16-01-2023

(16-01-2023, 07:25 PM)Friar Tuck Wrote: I'm not seeing Zeena as a traitor at all. The interaction with Gordon was odd and I don't understand Gs logic at all but they both lean village to me.
Ive definatly got one too many in my reads could just hbe village
weyland and the grave robber are solid i reckon

RE: Traitors Werewolf - Game Thread - Countess Markievicz - 16-01-2023

Yay!

I’ll take 2 please.

That should leave 3 for Weyland, unless they choose to double up with someone else.

RE: Traitors Werewolf - Game Thread - Necro - 16-01-2023

Round Table Discussion thread is open and all conversation should be there at present.

I still need a number selection from

@Weyland the Blacksmith and @Countess Markievicz which can be given in the Round Table thread.

RE: Traitors Werewolf - Game Thread - Necro - 17-01-2023

Minor announcement before the actual announcements - Amy the Singer has undergone facial reconstruction surgery overnight and now looks completely different.

IE: A substitution has taken place

Morning Announcements:

Good morning to the remaining players, I hope you slept well.

This morning I must inform you that a player was attacked but managed to shield themselves from any potential murdering that may or may not have occurred.

[Image: ScalyInformalAbyssiniangroundhornbill-max-1mb.gif]

So everyone is back for breakfast!!

Stand by for today's daily competition, the final one in fact....

After that you can all go about your business until tonight's Round Table discussion.

COMPETITION TIME!!!

Today we have... MOVIE EMOJI QUIZ!!

A reminder of our teams:

Team 1

Moe the Innkeeper
Amy the Singer
William the Grave Robber
Dora the Explorer
Edward the Barber

Team 2:

Zeena Warrior Princess
Weyland the Blacksmith
Friar Tuck
Countess Markievicz
Gordon the Cook

Today's captains are:

Team 1: Dora the Explorer
Team 2: Friar Tuck

Today is simple, individually answer the below movie emojis (some will be in the next post). Once you have that done send them via PM to me! In the event of a tie we go to the captains scores initially, then down through the ranks at random and if all is still level we go to a coin flip!!

Movie Emojis Part 2:

Thread is now open!

RE: Traitors Werewolf - Game Thread - Zeena Warrior Princess - 17-01-2023

Good morning and well played faithfulls

I'm useless at these kind of comps, got a few and will try to get more but I'm finding it more difficult than yesterdays

RE: Traitors Werewolf - Game Thread - Weyland the Blacksmith - 17-01-2023

Morning all, great to see the traitors were unsuccessful last night!

Tougher competition today

RE: Traitors Werewolf - Game Thread - Amy the Singer - 17-01-2023

I have arrived pardon my delay but I like to make an entrance

Welcome Amy

RE: Traitors Werewolf - Game Thread - Edward the Barber - 17-01-2023

So I will be working under the assumption that a conversion took place. Personally I would have munched outside the winning group so I'm confident that the wolves are wetland and Zena and whoever they converted.

Is Gordon too obvious for conversion? Amy would be ideal if the wolves knew she was getting swapped out but thats probably information they wouldn't have got.

Proba ly not allowed discuss substitution s but I would like to say welcome Amy and if you have been following along I felt bad that lilly went on the flip last night.
I think the bringing up of the shield and then it being the mechanic today is pretty clever way of hiding a conversion.

Welcome Amy. Tells us a little bit about yourself, what kind of songs do you sing and are you always topless?

RE: Traitors Werewolf - Game Thread - William the Grave Robber - 17-01-2023

Hmmm. Interesting. Looks like the Traitors tried to murder in yesterday's winning team, excellent!

Welcome Amy, nice to see you made it!

Today's challenge is definitely trickier than yesterday's, come on Team 1, we can win it today

(17-01-2023, 12:04 PM)Edward the Barber Wrote: So I will be working under the assumption that a conversion took place. Personally I would have munched outside the winning group so I'm confident that the wolves are wetland and Zena and whoever they converted.

Is Gordon too obvious for conversion? Amy would be ideal if the wolves knew she was getting swapped out but thats probably information they wouldn't have got.

Proba ly not allowed discuss substitution s but I would like to say welcome Amy and if you have been following along I felt bad that lilly went on the flip last night.
I think the bringing up of the shield and then it being the mechanic today is pretty clever way of hiding a conversion.

Thats a lot of assumptions and ones that could get good good villager killed.

Firstly I think a conversion would be announced, or course there is also a chance it might not be. Without any announcement I will not not make any assumptions here.

I would have murdered someone from the losing group also, it would make sense. Apart from my announcement yesterday that I won a prize, can you explain who you see me as a wolf now?

(17-01-2023, 12:21 PM)Zeena Warrior Princess Wrote:
(17-01-2023, 12:04 PM)Edward the Barber Wrote: So I will be working under the assumption that a conversion took place. Personally I would have munched outside the winning group so I'm confident that the wolves are wetland and Zena and whoever they converted.

Thats a lot of assumptions and ones that could get good good villager killed.

Firstly I think a conversion would be announced, or course there is also a chance it might not be. Without any announcement I will not not make any assumptions here.

I would have murdered someone from the losing group also, it would make sense. Apart from my announcement yesterday that I won a prize, can you explain who you see me as a wolf now?
You think conversions will be announced ?

RE: Traitors Werewolf - Game Thread - Gordon the Cook - 17-01-2023

>So I will be working under the assumption that a conversion took place.

Where did you come up with that assumption?
I've watched UK, AUS and US show. Not once were they allowed to convert and kill on the same night.
We've been told they had a failed kill attempt.
Why are you making stuff up?
Unless you know something we don't, I won't be working using your conversion assumption, as I think its baseless, and doesn't follow the mechanics that the show uses.

RE: Traitors Werewolf - Game Thread - Moe the Innkeeper - 17-01-2023

Morning all, working through the task now, stuck on a few but will keep trying

I don't think I'm buying Edwards play last night of wondering should they vote Lily to save themselves or not? Self pres is fair enough but could easily be a wolf trying to save themselves.

(17-01-2023, 12:25 PM)Edward the Barber Wrote:
(17-01-2023, 12:21 PM)Zeena Warrior Princess Wrote: Thats a lot of assumptions and ones that could get good good villager killed.

I've never seen the tv show, I'm only familiar with werewolf games and conversions usually are announced.

Also there is no mention of conversions in the OP so I take it they happen in the tv show, can you tell me, are they announced in the tv show or not? I would edge towards the mechanics of the tv show in that case rather than your standard werewolf game.

(17-01-2023, 12:25 PM)Edward the Barber Wrote:
(17-01-2023, 12:21 PM)Zeena Warrior Princess Wrote: Thats a lot of assumptions and ones that could get good good villager killed.

The conversions in the show were not announced, but there was never a kill attempt that happened at same time as a conversion attempt.

That said, kills were never announced either, they let the folks figure out who didn't come down to breakfast.

Quote:This morning I must inform you that a player was attacked but managed to shield themselves from any potential murdering that may or may not have occurred.

So everyone is back for breakfast!!
so there is already precedent for more announcements than the show gave, so conversions could be announced too.

(17-01-2023, 12:31 PM)Gordon the Cook Wrote:

>So I will be working under the assumption that a conversion took place.

I've watched UK, AUS and US show. Not once were they allowed to convert and kill on the same night.
Unless you know something we don't, I won't be working using your conversion assumption, as I think its baseless, and doesn't follow the mechanics that the show uses.
Or you were converted And the mechanic to stop us knowing if there is a conversion. 

Your time is off I can work under my assumption and you under yours and we can get along famously there is no need to talk at me in that manner.
Do you expect me to believe that the wolves killed inside team 2 or is it that you want me to believe that Zena or another team 2 player shielded someone in team 1. How then did the shield against murder work in all the shows you've watched was it shareable ?

(17-01-2023, 12:41 PM)Edward the Barber Wrote:
(17-01-2023, 12:31 PM)Gordon the Cook Wrote: >So I will be working under the assumption that a conversion took place.

Or you were converted And the mechanic to stop us knowing if there is a conversion. 

Your time is off I can work under my assumption and you under yours and we can get along famously there is no need to talk at me in that manner.
Do you expect me to believe that the wolves killed inside team 2 or is it that you want me to believe that Zena or another team 2 player shielded someone in team 1. How then did the shield against murder work in all the shows you've watched was it shareable ?

Quote:Posted by Necro - Today, 10:02 AM
This morning I must inform you that a player was attacked but managed to shield themselves from any potential murdering that may or may not have occurred.
Do you think Necro is lying? That's a direct quote from Necro.

(17-01-2023, 12:36 PM)Moe the Innkeeper Wrote: Morning all, working through the task now, stuck on a few but will keep trying

I don't think I'm buying Edwards play last night of wondering should they vote Lily to save themselves or not? Self pres is fair enough but could easily be a wolf trying to save themselves.
Unfortunately that's why I couldn't vote William. I don't expect I'll convince you but I genuinely planned to not vote, the fact it was a coin flip gave me solace as it added to the game as a whole.

(17-01-2023, 12:45 PM)Gordon the Cook Wrote:
(17-01-2023, 12:41 PM)Edward the Barber Wrote: Or you were converted And the mechanic to stop us knowing if there is a conversion. 

Quote:Posted by Necro - Today, 10:02 AM
Do you think Necro is lying? That's a direct quote from Necro.
I think lying is a bit strong he's reciting a narrative. 

Yesterdagy he said Mick the drunk was dead but  he doesn't exist and he didn't die Its all imagineary

(17-01-2023, 12:41 PM)Edward the Barber Wrote:  How then did the shield against murder work in all the shows you've watched was it shareable ?

In the show, A team won a chance to enter the armory. (Team 2 won this chance yesterday.)

The each go in and choose a box, the is one for every player who has a chance of winning. ( box 1 - 5 )

the player who found the shield usually kept it secret, and never tried to give it to somebody else. But it was a physical object, so i don't know if it could have been passed around or not, as nobody in the shows ever done that.

The shield sometimes was a shield against banishment and murder, and sometime only against murder.

(17-01-2023, 12:49 PM)Edward the Barber Wrote:
(17-01-2023, 12:45 PM)Gordon the Cook Wrote: Do you think Necro is lying? That's a direct quote from Necro.
I think lying is a bit strong he's reciting a narrative. 

Yesterdagy he said Mick the drunk was dead but  he doesn't exist and he didn't die Its all imagineary

hmm.
We are playing a game here. I think we can all grasp that just fine.
The game host, necro is running that game.
Do you believe that the game host is feeding us a false narrative, that we cannot trust?

RE: Traitors Werewolf - Game Thread - Moe the Innkeeper - 17-01-2023

(17-01-2023, 12:46 PM)Edward the Barber Wrote:
(17-01-2023, 12:36 PM)Moe the Innkeeper Wrote: Morning all, working through the task now, stuck on a few but will keep trying

Unfortunately that's why I couldn't vote William. I don't expect I'll convince you but I genuinely planned to not vote, the fact it was a coin flip gave me solace as it added to the game as a whole.
Kinda like how you planned not to do the task yesterday! Ok ok I'll drop it now (just dropping it, not forgetting it)

What do you think about Dora and Friar?

RE: Traitors Werewolf - Game Thread - Countess Markievicz - 17-01-2023

Farewell Lilly and welcome Amy!

Lilly (3): Friar[98], Dora[105], Edward[151]
Edward (3): Moe[107] , Weyland[114], William[138]
William (2): Zeena[104], Gordon[133]
Weyland (1): Lilly[96]
Dora (1): Countess[126]

Non-voters (1): Amy

I won a prize yesterday too, I was allowed to determine whether a traitor voted for the banished player. I used it last night and was informed that at least one of Lilly's voters is a traitor: Friar, Dora and Edward.

(17-01-2023, 01:00 PM)Gordon the Cook Wrote:
(17-01-2023, 12:49 PM)Edward the Barber Wrote: I think lying is a bit strong he's reciting a narrative. 

hmm.
Do you believe that the game host is feeding us a false narrative, that we cannot trust?
I have clearly stated that I think the shielding is a cover up of teg game mechanic of conversion.
I have also stated that it's simply the assumption that I will be basing my logic on so that if someone asks me why I feel a player that I was saying yesterday I strongly read as village I know read as wolf

Well it's because I'm working under the assumption that there was a conversion.
Its a scientific process to make an assumption or group of assumptions and use the. To form an model and then use that model to interpret the unk own using proofs and tests 
The unk ow here is who are the wolves and the rules and the game so far create the model I have adapted the model using a new assumption that being that necro has on occasion made false announcements in. Games under the "mods ahabe secrets " clause in rule 2

At this point I feel that you are no longer looking for clarity but are in fact looking to discredit my theory's which is a disengenuous method of solving the game.
Im leaning towards you having the game solved already and just pretending you don't ..

(17-01-2023, 01:06 PM)Countess Markievicz Wrote: Farewell Lilly and welcome Amy!

Lilly (3): Friar[98], Dora[105], Edward[151]
Edward (3): Moe[107] , Weyland[114], William[138]
William (2): Zeena[104], Gordon[133]
Weyland (1): Lilly[96]
Dora (1): Countess[126]

Non-voters (1): Amy

I won a prize yesterday too, I was allowed to determine whether a traitor voted for the banished player. I used it last night and was informed that at least one of Lilly's voters is a traitor: Friar, Dora and Edward.
Yay info .

So you think Dora then ? I mean you voted for Dora ? 
Its long been a theory of minethat the first vote on a village wagon isn't a wolf they like to follow.
Im happy to flip any of those three slots as long as we don't stop till we find a wolf

(17-01-2023, 01:02 PM)Moe the Innkeeper Wrote:
(17-01-2023, 12:46 PM)Edward the Barber Wrote: Unfortunately that's why I couldn't vote William. I don't expect I'll convince you but I genuinely planned to not vote, the fact it was a coin flip gave me solace as it added to the game as a whole.
Kinda like how you planned not to do the task yesterday! Ok ok I'll drop it now (just dropping it, not forgetting it)

What do you think about Dora and Friar?
I only did the task because lilly refused Its also what gave me such a strog village read on her

I think it's Dora but you think it me so there is a chance the best thing for the village is to flip me as I've caused confusion

(17-01-2023, 01:07 PM)Edward the Barber Wrote:
(17-01-2023, 01:00 PM)Gordon the Cook Wrote: hmm.
I have clearly stated that I think the shielding is a cover up of teg game mechanic of conversion.
I have also stated that it's simply the assumption that I will be basing my logic on so that if someone asks me why I feel a player that I was saying yesterday I strongly read as village I know read as wolf

Its a scientific process to make an assumption or group of assumptions and use the. To form an model and then use that model to interpret the unk own using proofs and tests 
The unk ow here is who are the wolves and the rules and the game so far create the model I have adapted the model using a new assumption that being that necro has on occasion made false announcements in. Games under the "mods ahabe secrets " clause in rule 2

At this point I feel that you are no longer looking for clarity but are in fact looking to discredit my theory's which is a disengenuous method of solving the game.
Im leaning towards you having the game solved already and just pretending you don't ..

I can't see Necro saying a shield was used when it wasn't. A protection and a conversion have really different impacts on a game so I don't think we would be led to believe a protection has occurred when a conversion has taken place.

In fact the fact that the only info we have is that one of me Dora or friar is a wolf means that flipping me is probably at this point quite sensible

I wonder if the same prize will go out again if so we could structure the vote on me to gain info

How about this

Friar and Dora don't vote for me we will know once I flip that they are at least 50-50 wolves
That leaves how many 7 after I'm gone I'll vote Amy just to waste my vote and then Zena Gorgon and wetland vote me and the others don't vote

Then whoever wins the prize can confirm if Zena Gordon and wetland contain wolves

(17-01-2023, 01:17 PM)Weyland the Blacksmith Wrote:
(17-01-2023, 01:07 PM)Edward the Barber Wrote: I have clearly stated that I think the shielding is a cover up of teg game mechanic of conversion.

I can't see Necro saying a shield was used when it wasn't. A protection and a conversion have really different impacts on a game so I don't think we would be led to believe a protection has occurred when a conversion has taken place.
Ok but what's the difference, no one is cleared and if they were you can still see them as cleared the only way this is an issue if constance had come back with no wolves on Lilly's wagon and the three were cleared

Ok unless I'm needed to answer a question that my flip tonight will not clarify I'm off to play in the snow

I'm a villager
So Dora and or afriar are wolves unless constance is lying
This can easily be confirmed by my flip at this point I'd suggest Dora is more likely

We should structure my flip to see if more info can be gleaned

OH OHH I JUST REMEMBERED

THE WOLVES ARE NOT ABLE TO COMMUNICATE TO ANSWER IF THIS IS A GOOD IDED SO WATCH OUT FOR THEM HINTING ON THEEAD

ESPECIALLY DORA AND FRIAR BUT ALSO ZENA GORDON AND WETLAND

REMWMBER IT OK TO WATCH A VILLAGER AS LONG AS YOU ALSO WATCH WOLVES

(17-01-2023, 01:37 PM)Edward the Barber Wrote: Ok unless I'm needed to answer a question that my flip tonight will not clarify I'm off to play in the snow

I'm a villager
So  Dora and or afriar are wolves unless constance is lying
This can easily be confirmed by my flip at this point I'd suggest Dora is more likely

We should structure my flip to see if more info can be gleaned

No rush for an answer here, so can wait until after the snow, Can you explain to me why you didn't vote william yesterday?

You seemed to me very against voting william in the end there, debating whether its better to go by yourself or do a 50/50 with lily.