A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar.
Sunshine SHEEP: Dawning of another Lamb aka REVEAL Thread - Printable Version

+- A sheep, a werewolf and a walrus walk into a bar. (https://forumofgames.com)
+-- Forum: Forum Games (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Sheep etc. (https://forumofgames.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Sunshine SHEEP: Dawning of another Lamb aka REVEAL Thread (/showthread.php?tid=176)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Sunshine SHEEP: Dawning of another Lamb aka REVEAL Thread - DejaBoo - 06-10-2021

Awesome game and reveal ari, and congratz everyone!

RE: Sunshine SHEEP: Dawning of another Lamb aka REVEAL Thread - cee_jay - 06-10-2021

Jeez, I can't even successfully win the wooden spoon - damn you Spears Big Grin
Congrats Home, and thanks Ari for running. Enjoyed that reveal (definitely helped by not remembering what I had entered!)

RE: Sunshine SHEEP: Dawning of another Lamb aka REVEAL Thread - ShaneU - 06-10-2021

Completely misread two questions, great!

RE: Sunshine SHEEP: Dawning of another Lamb aka REVEAL Thread - Zaph - 06-10-2021

Considering I'm not a fan of the sun, can't swim and would rather have my teeth pulled without anaesthetic than go on a beach holiday, I'm pretty pleased with that result. Big Grin 

Congrats on the win Homer, and thanks for the fun game and reveal Ari.

RE: Sunshine SHEEP: Dawning of another Lamb aka REVEAL Thread - ari101 - 06-10-2021

(06-10-2021, 08:55 PM)cee_jay Wrote: Jeez, I can't even successfully win the wooden spoon - damn you Spears Big Grin
Congrats Home, and thanks Ari for running. Enjoyed that reveal (definitely helped by not remembering what I had entered!)

They are the best ones - I love when I forget what I enter pac...

RE: Sunshine SHEEP: Dawning of another Lamb aka REVEAL Thread - ari101 - 06-10-2021

(06-10-2021, 08:59 PM)ShaneU Wrote: Completely misread two questions, great!

I was delighted it happened Big Grin made it a much more fun question for me!  Angel When I wrote it I had to google to check I was spelling it the way I intended pac

RE: Sunshine SHEEP: Dawning of another Lamb aka REVEAL Thread - jp liz v1 - 06-10-2021

(06-10-2021, 08:04 PM)Necro Wrote: Wexford?

Wha?

I agree, what has it to offer? BTW I have never been there

RE: Sunshine SHEEP: Dawning of another Lamb aka REVEAL Thread - jp liz v1 - 06-10-2021

I am happy with my sheep performance here 

Congrats @Homer J. Fong and thank you @ari101

I so need a holiday anywhere

RE: Sunshine SHEEP: Dawning of another Lamb aka REVEAL Thread - Wichita Lineman - 06-10-2021

Great reveal ari101. Very funny. My answers seemed much better when I submitted them. I was really surprised that Waterford aced. All the Dubs stopping off in Wexford cost me I reckon.

Congratulations to the podium finishers Homer, jluv & guiri and of course well done to the spoon winner Spears. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: Sunshine SHEEP: Dawning of another Lamb aka REVEAL Thread - Leg End Reject - 07-10-2021

For all the Wexford doubters - Wexford Town is great craic, it has fabulous beaches and it's one of the counties with the most hours of sunlight per year.

For reference, I'm not a Dub.

RE: Sunshine SHEEP: Dawning of another Lamb aka REVEAL Thread - guirienespana - 07-10-2021

Third, yay! Doing better at sheep than werewolf. Always in Spain, hence the Sangria ace.

Thanks @ari101 for a fun topic and reveal, and well done @Homer J. Fong and @“jluv”.

RE: Sunshine SHEEP: Dawning of another Lamb aka REVEAL Thread - ari101 - 07-10-2021

(07-10-2021, 07:12 AM)guirienespana Wrote: Third, yay! Doing better at sheep than werewolf. Always in Spain, hence the Sangria ace.

Thanks @ari101 for a fun topic and reveal, and well done @Homer J. Fong and @“jluv”.

Clearly the added Spanish sunshine gave you a leg up Tongue But Homer really seems to have a patent on that sheep Factory!!! pac

RE: Sunshine SHEEP: Dawning of another Lamb aka REVEAL Thread - Declan A Walsh - 07-10-2021

Well done to all. I just read the second half of this thread today. Someone needs to tell Jluv about this forum I gather.

RE: Sunshine SHEEP: Dawning of another Lamb aka REVEAL Thread - Barna77 - 07-10-2021

(07-10-2021, 07:12 AM)guirienespana Wrote: Always in Spain, hence the Sangria ace.
Proving your username right
Big Grin